Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 348 TB

I do not think the 348 was one of Ferrari's most famous cars but together with F355 it played a important part the lineup history of Ferrari slotting in between the 308/328's of the 80's and the 360/F430 of the new millennium. 

The 348 shares a lot of styling details with Testarossa / 512 of the same era. The similar designs of the flanks and nose can make it easy to confuse the two.

I bough it second hand so unfortunately I did not get a box but apart from that this model was in good conditions. The red is not the same traditional red as my other Ferrari's, it's a little bit darker. The only flaw in the paint work was on the drivers side A pillar. The detail in the cockpit and engine is on par. All round a nice model but not outstanding.

What I like most about the 348 model is the working headlights that looks pretty cool.  











No comments:

Post a Comment