Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 458 GT2 - #89 Team Farnbacher

This is my third Le Mans Ferrari, I also have a 365 GTB4 and F40 in my collection. The 458 GT2 is one of my most aggressive looking Ferrari's in my collection, maybe only rivaled by the F12. 

There are so much that I like about this car, the interior I think is very nice and also outside advertising details are top notch. In some reviews they complain that the engine looks plastic but I can't say the same. 

For some the paint schema might look dull compared with some of the other HWE 458 GT2's available but it grows on you and is something different from the normal red deliveries.



Mean looking





One of the best detailed HWE cockpits I seen so far.


Italia, GT2 and Spider. Three of the same but not the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment